USB C Multiport Hub for Macbook
Charge your MacBook while still having 2 USB 3 ports available.
This USB C multiport hub allows multiple devices to connect other devices to your USB C notebook.
USB 3.1 speeds ensure a fast and efficient transfer rate - like moving files from a hard drive. With an input and output USB C connection you can still charge and power your device whilst using the other ports - or provide power to other USB C devices (like charging a nexus smartphone from your laptop). Two SD card readers (full size and micro) are also included - ideal for reading SD cards from action cameras or dash cams. Made from high quality aluminium.
This adapter is a hub of connectivity and the best thing is that you can even charge your laptop whilst using the adapter without having to remove it.
Considering most USB C Macbooks and other notebooks only have one USB C port for charging and connectivity the Laser USB C Hub is a necessary accessory for all USB C portable devices.
- Aluminum construction compliments Macbook computers (also works with other USB C devices)
- Supports pass-through charging - Charge your MacBook while still accessing the other 2 USB 3 ports.
- Expand your Type-C port to two USB A (3.1 ports), a SD and Micro SD card slots
- Plug and play - does not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process.
- Lightweight & Compact
- Transfer Speed: Up to 5 Gbps
This item comes with 1 year Warranty
Weight (kg): 0.050
Dimensions (mm): 90 x 90 x 10
Charge your MacBook while still having 2 USB 3 ports available. - Quality aluminum housing - Lightweight & Compact