Xcessories 30m Slim HDMI Cable 4K UHD 3D AOC
This fiber optic HDMI cable can transmit the sound of the computer and laptop HDMI interface to the TV, display and projector with HDMI interface, and , the resolution can reach 4K@60Hz.
The plug and play, without external power supply or signal amplifier, Support HDCP2.2, CEC and EDID. Small barren waist streamlined metal shell, in line with ergonomics. Fiber-optic transmission of high-frequency signals, no electromagnetic interference. The outer diameter 4.7mm photoelectric composite cable structure, the wire rod lig convenient engineering wiring.
Connector Type: Standard HDMI A Typeplug
Highest bandwidth : 18Gbps (Single channel 6Gbps)
Resolution: 4K(3840x2160)@60Hz (Downward compatibility)
Conductor Material: Tinned Copper+Fiber
Shell Material: Zinc Alloy
Shielding: Aluminum Foil+Metal Woven Mesh
Jacket Material: TPE
Type: Male to male
One way Direction: Source - Display
Cable Dimeter : 4.7mm
Plug Size: 21 x 50 x 6 mm
Cable Length: 30m
1x 30m HDMI Cable
This item comes with a 12 months warranty
1. When handling setting up, do not let the fiber-optic cable be affected by great impact and side pressure, so that the shell itself will be deformed, which may cause the fiber to be stuck when in use, and the resolution will be reduced. Or there may be the worst interruption. In addition, after construction wiring will also occur broken line, so need to pay attention.
2. Check the appearance and performance of the optical fiber before installing the wiring. Please test the reconstruction on the equipment you need to use to avoid unnecessary trouble at the later stage.
3. When wiring, please be careful not to tie, or pull the fiber , or use feet and other heavy objects to press the fiber, the process of breaking through the wall should not be more than 200N, if the fiber is broken, or the core broken, the optical fiber can no longer beused.
4. The optical fiber should have a small amount of surplus at the turning point, make a good drop bend at the corner, do not let the optical fiber touch sharp objects, the surplus optical fiber should be wound reasonably and beautiful, when winding the fiber, the force should be uniform, and the optical fiber should not be subjected to hard bending. So as not to damage the fiber.
5. When moving, use a line card to be fixed firmly, one at a distance of 1: 15 meters, do not stretch too much between fixed positions, leaving room for thermal expansion and cold shrinkage, and in addition, in order to prevent damage to the optical fiber in the vertical alignment, stick tape between fixed line cards once.