ADVANCED HDMI 2.0 - 2.2 SIGNAL MANAGER AUDIO EMB /DEMB - EDID
Our SM11 HDMI signal manager has been designed to help solve HDMI compatibility, HDCP2.2, clock stretching, EDID and handshaking issues that are becoming common problems when distributing HDMI signals especially 4K.
The SM11 also features de-embedding or embedding audio within the HDMI signal path, allowing you to breakout up to 7.1 audio signals.
The SM11 supports full HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
- Can help to solve most HDMI EDID, HDCP, compatibility and handshaking issues
- Supports full HDMI 2.0 specification 4K UHD video (4K @60Hz 4:4:4)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports pass-through of HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master
- Can be configured to work as either a HDMI audio de-embedder or audio embedder
- HDMI audio de-embedded to both analogue L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently (analogue audio supports 2CH PCM only)
- Supports CEC bypass (Consumer Electronics Control)
- Embed analogue L/R 2CH audio input onto HDMI output
- Extract audio with or without an actual display connected (SM11 acts as HDMI end-point)
This item comes with a 12 months warranty