HDMI OVER COAXIAL EXTENDER SINGLE COAXIAL 100M
The HDMI extender over 1 coaxial cable with IR control isthe right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets youuse your existing coaxial cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) video, all with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. And you can use your existing remote to control your device through an IR blaster.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and 48KHz LPCM Digital audio.
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in high quality, regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Super IR control system, IR transport channel can be forward or backward
- HDMI Transmitter ports: 1 x HDMI,1x IR Tx, 1xBNC
- HDMI Receiver ports: 1 x HDMI,1x IR Rx, 1xBNC
- Power Supply: 2x 5V 1A DC
- Dimension: 80mm x 41mm x 25 mm
- Weigh:t 150g
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
Please note this unit only supports HDCP1.1, if your source is HDCP2.2 such as FOXTEL IQ4, you will need the HDCP converter, HDCP2214V2, to work with it.
This item comes with a 12 months warranty