Ethernet Cable Wire PoE CAT5 CAT6 Tester RJ45 RJ11
This 802.3af/802.3at PoE tester, connected to an RJ-45 outlet, allows you to test a live ethernet cable and determine if power and data are present. The Doss NF468PT also identifies the type of Power Sourcing Equipment (eitherEndspan or Midspan) in your network. This unit is an easy-to-use Power over Ethernet adapter for professionals, businesses and home users to determine the existence of Power over Ethernet.
- Quickly and Easily test Ethernet network for Power over Ethernet existence
- Quickly Identify the type of Power Source
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af PoE standards
- RJ-45 Connector: simply plug in the cable
- Compact design specifically tailored for system integrators and installers
- Connectors:RJ45/ RJ11/Poe
- Test Mode:Instant Test
- Usage:Poe Tester
- Test Region:Forming Cable
- Cable Type:RJ45 RJ11
- Power:9V Alkaline Battery
- Certification:CE, RoHS, Reach
- Main Function:Verify RJ11, RJ45 Cables, Poe
- Tracking Type:RJ11 & RJ45 & Poe
- Power Supply:9V Alkaline Battery (not inc.)
- Parameter Description
- Input RJ-45 connector
- Category 5/5e/6 cable with RJ-45 connectors
- Dimensions (L)97.2x(W)104x(H)27 mm
- Weight 180 g
- Indicators PoE Indicators:
- Midspan LED display (45/78)
- Endspan LED display (12/36)
- Environmental Conditions Operating Ambient Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: Maximum 90%,non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: Maximum 95%,Non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: -1000 to 10,000 ft.(-304.8 to 3048 m)
Connect one end of Lan cable into RJ45 Port (PoE), and the other end into the port of POE Switch.
Power the POE equipment and switch on the device.
Test result 1:
When LED-1 turns green as below, it means Endspan (12/36) is providing power, and it is 802.3af standard, the output power is 15.4W.
Test result 2:
When the LED-1 turns green and LED-2 turns blue as below, it means Endspan (12/36) is providing power, and it is 802.3at standard, the output power is 30W.
Test result 3:
When the LED-3 turns green as below, it means Midspan(45/78) is providing power. And it is 802.3af standard, the output power is 15.4W.
Test result 4:
When the LED-3 turns green and LED4 turns blue as below,it means Midspan (45/78) is providing power, and it is 802.3at standard,the output power is 30W.
Test result 5:
When the LED-1 & LED-3 both turn green, it means Midspan & Endspan (4 pairs) are both providing power, and it is 802.3af standard, the output power is 30W.
Test result 6:
When the 4 LEDs are on, it means Midspan & Endspan (4 pairs) are both providing power, and it is 802.3at standard, the output power is 60W.
This item comes with 12 month Warranty