Dispatch and Delivery Policy
Where we ship
- Currently, we ship online purchases Australia wide and the countries in the list below:
United States, Iceland, Hungary, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, United Kingdom, Brunei Darussalam, France, Bulgaria, Singapore, Italy, Monaco ,Cook Islands ,Taiwan, Province of China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Nauru, Norway, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Austria, Sweden, Norfolk Island, Ireland, Virgin Islands, British, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Israel, Denmark, Hong Kong, Christmas Island, Finland.
- All our orders have a 24 hour handling time.
How long until I will get my order?
- Unless you live in a remote area, most orders take 2-7 business days to arrive to your destination, remote areas may take a little bit longer.
Current delivery times
- Record parcel volumes mean couriers are responding to more enquiries than ever before. They're providing answers as quickly as they can, but it may take us longer than usual to provide the support you need. Couriers are delivering as quickly and safely as they can but many items are taking longer than usual.
- All our orders are fully trackable (excludes standard delivery products), you will receive tracking information via email once your order has been dispatched.
Who do we use to ship with?
- For International orders we use ECI( Express Courier International) or Airmail.
- For domestic orders, we use Australia Post for registered delivery and for express shipping for orders up to 21kg.
- For orders over 21kg, we use Allied Express to deliver your order.