Vs Sassoon Vs325A 25Mm Barrel/10 Instant Professional Heat/Ceramic Curler Waver
Vs Sassoon Vs325A 25Mm Barrel/10 Instant Professional Heat/Ceramic Curler WaverSold Out
See all items by: VS SASSOON
Professional 25 mm Barrel Iron Ceramic Hair Curler & Bounce - /Waver/Styler
Professional 25mm Ceramic Curler to create medium curls & bounce
This Ceramic Curler performs as well as it looks. The temperature dial is fast & easy to use and most importantly... it's capable of producing 25% higher instant heat for faster styling, adding more shine and delivering longer lasting results.
- Ideal for all hair types.
- Up to 180°C Professional Heat
- Ceramic TechnologyTM features a double layer of ceramic for professional use. The perfect glide and heat transfer qualities help ensure softness, shine and protection of the hair
- Temperature dial with 10 heat settings to suit all hair types
- LED indicator light to indicate when the selected temperature has been reached
- Automatic safety cut off system for peace of mind styling
- Cool touch tip for comfortable control
- Instant heat up
- Swivel power cord for easy manoeuvrability
- Counter rest to protect surfaces
Take a section of hair and place the curling tong into the hair. Spread hair evenly between the clamp and the barrel. Make sure the ends are securely wound underneath the clamp in the direction of the desired curl to avoid crimped ends. Wind the hair up as far as you want it to be curled, being very careful not to let the appliance touch the scalp. Hold the tong in the hair for five to eight seconds and then press the lever to release the hair. Carefully slide the tong out of the hair. Leave the curl to cool so that it sets fully in the hair before you comb out or style further. For a more tousled look run your fingers through the curls to break them up once the hair has cooled.
Wind the tong up towards the hair root or as far up the hair section as you want curls. For a more modern curl, don't wind the tong right the way up to the top of the hair section; instead, leave at least 7cm from the root to the start of the curl).
To create flicks take up a section of the ends of the hair and twist up to create flicks. To create rounded ends, turn under.
The type of curl achieved depends not just on the size the barrel but also on the section of hair that you wind around the barrel of the curling tong. For looser, free-flowing curls, use bigger sections. For more defined, tighter curls, use smaller sections. Spray the hair with hairspray for extra protection and hold prior to curling.
This item comes with 2 year Warranty