HDMI OVER IP EXTENDER WITH POE 120M REMOTE IR H.264
This HDMIIPPRO HDMI over IP Extender uses advanced H.264compression type which transfers signal using lower bandwidth thus tranmit more smoothly. It supports 120m over a single CAT5e/6 cable at point to point. It also supports point to many and many to many transmission over ethernet switch. A great HDMI over IP solution for meeting room, class room and home etc.
The PRO version supports remote control and can be powered by PoE.
- Using H.264 compression encoding, Supports resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
- Transmit up to 120m over single CAT5e/6 cable with 1 looping HDMI output
- With IR remote for source selection. LED front panel showing group ID
- Complies with TCP/IP protocol, streaming bit rate is up to 15Mbps
- Supports LPCM audio format
- Supports DHCP for easy IP address assigning
- By pass 2 way UART/RS232(Up to 115200), remote control can be used for selecting 8 group baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes
- Can be powered by either power supply or PoE
- HDCP compliant
- Supports PC tool control
- Foxtel iQ2 and iQ3 compatible
This item comes with a 12 months warranty