HDMI OVER SINGLE CAT6 EXTENDER 4K EDID POC LOOP OPTICAL 70M
This compact and simple HDC6M4K is the easiest way to extend your 4K HDMI via a single solid CAT5e/6 cable up to 70m.
- HDMI2.0 extender, bandwidth 18Gbps, HDR10
- With the local HDMI loop out plus the IR, you can view and control your video source locally or remotely.
- Bi-directional power over cable feature, only one power supply required on either the transmitter end or receiver end.
- Support S/PDIF and PCM2.0 analog audio extraction
- HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant
- Transmit up to 70m under 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4, or 90m under 4K@30Hz/l080P over a single solid Cat5e/6 cable
- EDID management
- Wideband IR Pass-through, compatible with Foxtel IQ4!
- HDMI audio sampling rate up to 192KHz, max LPCM 7.1 channel
- Support Dolby True HD, PCM, and DTS-HD master audio
- Support Micro USB port to upgrade new firmware forfuture
- Compact size and easy mount with the rack mount ears supplied
- Foxtel iQ2 and iQ4 compatible 4K&IR
- Transmitter x 1
- Receiver x1
- IR emitter x 1
- IR receiver x 1
- DC12V 1A power supply x 1
- Rack mount ears x 4
- Manual x 1
70M Distance is Under Perfect Transmission conditions Including Straight Cable Runs with No Bends, Kinks, Electrical Interference, Patch Panels, or Wall Outlets. Use CAT6 Solid Core Cable for The Best Results.
If you are running a cable 15 metres or more, make sure you use a SOLID CAT5/6 cable. This product may not work with standard stranded ethernet cable.
This item comes with a 12 months warranty